WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Sunday Musings

 


Hello and happy Sunday evening, I am back to share my second post for today.  Today has been a movie watching pajama day with a little playing! I created this card using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge #685; Doodlebug pattern papers, and the From My Kitchen Cricut cartridge for the ginger. I stamped the face with a Peachy Keen stamp, a white gel pen and some enamel dots.

Thank you for your visit, hurry back soon!

2 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

So cute! That is one happy gingerbread cookie. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Donna W. said...

I love gingerbread cookies. This is a cute fun card. Thank you for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches.