WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, December 4, 2022

Holiday Greetings

 


Hello and happy Sunday, the start to a new week and the pace for everything seems to be picking up.  Today's project share is two cards that I created using sketch inspiration from Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge #584.  I'm just trying to use more of my stash items that have been sitting for quite sometime; the pattern papers came from a K&Co photo mat pad.  The strip behind the banner die was cut using some DCWV Glitzy pastel paper, a stitched banner die, two different letter set dies for the sentiment added some enamel dots and these cards were done.  I will be sharing these non-traditional colored holiday cards with some kids that recently suffered a loss of a parent.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon.

No comments: