WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Black History Bingo Challenge


I created this LO as part of a Black History Bingo Challenge over at
Scraps of Color. The theme was to create a 12x12 LO that included explaining why you are Black History. This was a very good exercise for me and allowed me to use some of the pictures that I took while President Obama (then candidate) was on the campaign trail. I was a volunteer at a rally during one of his stops in Virginia. You had 13 ways you could get bingo by using the listed elements on your LO. One scrapper used all of the elements so she won the grand prize, all of the LOs were awesome!

4 comments:

Da Shawnna said...

This is a great LO Treva!! The election was an amazing time wasn't it??!

Audrey Frelx said...

Great layout, Treva!

P.S. I just hand drew the pattern for the fry box. I have the Boxes, Bags, and Tags cart but I don't recall ever having used it yet. Didn't really realize there was a fry box on it. I really need to look at what all is on my carts!

tsrel said...

Treva, this layout is awesome. Wish I had some photos.

IslandV said...

LOVE the LO Treva! I <3 OBAMA!