WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Mommy & Me


The pictures in this LO were taken during a Thanksgiving Feast at my DD's school last November. I made this a separate LO from the feast LO; I plan to scrap feast pictures soon! This LO didn't require any journaling but I did add the girls names to the tags after the picture was taken. I used CTMH paper and one of Tiare's sketches for inspiration.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Treva I love this lo. Thanks for sharing.

Scrappin Sista said...

Treva,
what a wonderful layout!! you have been getting those layouts done lately!!! I will be watching for more!!
Happy crafting,
Alice

renee said...

Very nice.

Ms_Dee said...

Hey lady.......Love the LO.....Ms_Dee

Miss Misi said...

So sweet. I like those flowers!