WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Family Reunion



I've been totally busy and haven't been able to share all of my recent projects. As usual life has me so I am running in a million directions. I wanted share these LOs that I completed from DH's family reunion in Chicago last summer. The summer is fastly approaching again so I need to step up my scrappin' so I won't get any further behind. I'm always taking pictures so there's always plenty to scrap.

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Treva! Had to run in; knew you'd have something inspiring to see and your layout is just that!

Wanted to say "hi" too! Hopefully things will get back to normal for me soon and I can get back to visiting more!

I'll be back again when I can!