WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What We Have Wednesdays



Wow, its the last Wednesday of the month and it is the first of our "What We Have Wednesdays." I stayed up late last night making these two cards because I wasn't able to finish my original project and I needed some birthday cards; one went in the mail today and I gave the other card to my manager today! The 'What We Have Wednesdays' is a challenge to use your stash to create a project. This challenge is the 'brain child' of our Sistas Scrap2 thread over on the cricut messageboard. So be on the look-out for this challenge to be posted the last Wednesday of each month. I used the Beyond Birthdays and Serenade cartridges, misc. paper from Michaels along with some ribbon and bling.

3 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

Very nice cards Treva!!! I have some cards to get out too!

Audrey Frelx said...

Treva, you always make great cards!

Netta said...

great cards Treva