WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Friday


TGIF, I'm so sleepy I can't wait to get home so I can catch a nap. I've been up since 3ish watching the royal wedding and I still have a few more hours before my work day ends. I'm posting pictures of some Mother's Day cards that I did for a swap on the cricut messageboard. I hope my partner has received her cards in the mail! I've challenged some of my other scrappin' buddies to make and bless someone else with a Mother's Day card so I'll be doing some more this weekend.

7 comments:

Do What You Love said...

Hi Treva, what wonderful cards you make - love your style! I love your scrap pages layouts - wow! You really are talented! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such warmth - it really made my day! :-)

Ms_Dee said...

Hi Treva....Long time no hear...I watched the wedding also.....Wasn't it gorgeous?????...Just stopped by to say .....Thanks for stopping by my blog....I have been keeping in touch with you and your family via the MB....Hope all is well with you and your family......BTW.......very nice cards......Good to see you still at it...(crafting/scrapbooking......)...Until next time...take care

magicwanda said...

Hi Treva,
Thanks for stopping by my blog here is the video I used.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7yUkVbQ6zU
Wanda

magicwanda said...

Sorry Treva
The first one is wrong here is the right one.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj0CLhVhHBE

Dakota Bear said...

I like your cards, they are classy. I'm not sure where we are suppose to let you see our Mother's Day cards. Mine are posted on my blog as well as SOC.

DivineScrapper said...

Those cards are nice... Thanks for joining my first swap!

Happy Mother;s Day

Netta said...

love your Mother's Day cards..beautiful..Happy Mother's Day