WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Fresh Flowers


Today I'm sharing another LO for DH's accident journal, it uses pcitures of some of the fresh flowers that he received while he was hospitalized. This is actually the 5th LO that I've completed this year. I am on a roll, still trying use my stash of misc. stickers, paper and embellishments. I have completed all five LOs without turning on my cricut! I'll share some of the LOs here on my blog, others will be shared on other sites and some will go directly into the album. Some of the LOs for his accident journal are too graphic to share publicly.

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Treva! I clicked on the picture to see your husband's flowers and they are beautiful!!! You did such a great layout to background the pictures!