WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

One Less Screw


Today I'm sharing another completed LO for DH's accident album; I have mixed feelings about the LO but I'm not redoing it as DH wants me to finish the album soon. The LO uses pictures from his leg a few days after his last surgery where the doctor removed one of the screws in his knee because he was experiencing pain and it was prohibiting his rehab progess. I used thickers, misc paper, a flower from my stash and the journaling tag was cut using my slice. It is also one of my latest LOs for the Anytime, Anywhere, Scrapbooking Experience challenge being hosted by Tiare over at iClassygirl.

1 comment:

Krafthead said...

I think it turned out great! What's wrong with it?