WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, June 25, 2012

The Last Days

Hello Monday, today's LO uses random pictures taken of our daughter her last two weeks of elementary school.  The original idea was to document the last 10 days by photographing her as she left each morning but it just didin't work out that way.  The sketch is another one in the Anytime, Anywhere Scrapbooking Experience challenge being hosted by Tiare over at iClassygirl. The pattern paper is from the DCVW grade school stack and the title was cut with the cricut (can't remember the cartridge) and other misc. embellishements.  I'm always trying to use my scraps and my stash only purchasing whats necessary!

3 comments:

kate blue said...

aaah... I remember those days (before middle school)..I popped by to say that you should've gone to the Juneteenth celebration in Richmond-you could've walked with me and my family; I was there visiting for the week and we decided to do it! It was amazing, informative and very very enlightning...you would not have been disappointed. It did take about 4 hours though.

Netta said...

Awesome layout,I love the colors, beautiful pictures of your daughter

Miss Misi said...

I like the flowers. Nice LO! I'm going to join you in the using the stash scrapping. I've gotten a little carried away lately so I need to get busy.