WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Last Call

I have been on a roll trying to finish our daughter's 5th grade album and I'm happy to report I am down to the final two 2-page LOs.  This has indeed been a task trying to get this done by a self imposed deadline; I meant to share this LO yesterday but as life would have it; I never got around to posting.   So today's LO is of our daughter receiving her culmination certificate and  the principal's award as part of the last call  of their culmination ceremony.  We are so proud of the person she's growing up to be; we've just got to keep her covered in prayer.  The paper is from one of the DCWV stacks and the title was cut with the SLICE.  The embellishments are from a Jolees sticker pack, another simple LO done with a sketch from the Anytime, Anywhere Scrapbooking Experience Challenge.  The challenge is being hosted by Tiare over at iclassygirl and the completion of this sketch brings me current with this challenge!

3 comments:

Krafthead said...

another lovely page to add to the album!

Netta said...

Your daughter looked beautiful walkng across the stage, great layout

Audrey Frelx said...

Treva, this page is awesome!