WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hello July

I am happy to report that I met my deadline and have finished our daughter's 5th grade album!  We have been at a family reunion so I had to bring the remaining pictures and some scrappin' stuff with me.  I packed in a hurry so of course I didn't have what I wanted to use once I got started but I managed to finish after a trip to the store, I spent less than $10.  I finished three layouts this weekend, today I'm sharing the layout that uses miscellaneous pictures taken thoughout the school year.  I normally try to use pictures that haven't been used in previous LOs.  This simple 2- page layout uses glittered background paper (99 cents from Target), cardstock from the DCWV rick rack paperstack, colorbok letters for the title and embellishments from my stash.

4 comments:

Netta said...

Awesome job on this 5th grade recap.Great details and pictues..TFS.I hope you are having fun.

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Treva!!! So glad you finished time on time and, although you had to rush, it turned out great. Of course, you're a layout queen, so no doubt it would be awesome!

Thanks for your concern during my absence. My aunt is well, and I feel much better. I just wish it weren't soooo hot and humid here because it makes it harder for me to get up and get busy with my crafting. I'm dying to get started and I'll probably have something to post soon but all the "rest" and the heat combined is making me feel awfully lazy!!!

I've missed you my friend, but you've been in my thoughts and prayers.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Just wanted to pop over and thank you for coming over and visiting my blog and hope you come again.. i forgot to mention that i will be drawing for the winner this Friday the 6th.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Nice job Treva. Congratulations on making your goal. I'm about 2 years behind on DS's album!