WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Family in Action

Today I'm sharing a LO that I created using sketch #28 of Tiare's Anytime, Anywhere, Scrapbooking Experience challenge.  I haven't been able to scrap lately but I needed some downtime last night so I finished this LO that I started over the weekend.  The LO uses pictures taken during my husband's family reunion that we hosted last month.  The goal of the reunion committee was to involve as many young people as possible; we are so proud of them so we always try to encourage their participation.  These pictures were taken during Sunday's inspirational service where our daughter along with her first cousin served as program leaders.  The speaker for the morning was one of the family's most recent college graduates.  He delivered a dynamic message centered around UNITY which was the reunion's theme.  He graduated from Morehouse in May and will be going to divinity school this fall. 

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

What a nice layout and a great picture. It's always wonderful when families focus on the youth! They need so much love and support! Yep, sounds like a family in action to me... lol!!!