WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Welcome Back

Its seems like forever since I've taken the time to update my blog, its been rather hectic and I'm not sure when it will slow down.  Today I'm sharing a card that I made for my daughter's math teacher.  The teacher just came back yesterday after being  out on leave for a few weeks and she wanted to let her know that she was glad that she was back!  We had a little bit of drama with one of the subsitutes that resulted in me having to speak to the principal. 

Thanksgiving was good, spending time with the in-laws and trying to do some things around the house.  We had about 22 relatives that made it to Virginia for dinner, two came down from Ohio, three from Maryland and five from Georgia.  After dinner we watched a family DVD of pictures we all shared with the hostess.

4 comments:

Krafthead said...

I really think this is cute! I really like that apple :) Glad your Thanksgiving was great!

Papercrafting Princess said...

I'm sure it put a smile on her face. Sweet card!

CraftySue52 said...

This is a cute card. I bet her teacher loved it!

The Scrappin Diva said...

What a beautiful card and I know the teacher loved it.