WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Family Dance Party

Happy Friday, I am so sleepy.  I came into work late because I volunteered at my daughter's school and now I'm ready for a nap!  Today's LO is another LO for our reunion album and it is of our Saturday Night dance party!  I also submitted this LO for a challenge posted over at Stampin' Dymonz Scrap Shack.  The challenge was to complete a LO using only three colors of paper, a tag with a stamped image and a diecut.  All items used were from my stash that included three different cricut cartridges, an old stamp from the $1 bin at Michaels, some ribbon, a border punch and a button

2 comments:

Krafthead said...

Fun page! I enjoyed looking at the photos~

Scrappin Sista said...

Ms. Treva,
what a AWESOME layout!!! Very nice!!