WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm wishing you and your family a blessed Thanksgiving with lots of love, good food and fellowship.  However you choose to celebrate I hope that your heart is filled with gratitude and thankfulness.  I am so thankful for my faith, family, friends and unconditional love!  I've been so busy that I haven't been able to update my blog, I have been doing some crafting but I am disappointed to say I won't be able to finish the album that I wanted to share tomorrow!  One of my goals this month was to send greeting cards to some of the members of the RAK group over at SOC; I never imagined it would be such a big task but never the less I think I've done okay.  I hope to share pictures of the last few cards since I didn't take pictures of the others before I put them in the mail.  Enjoy your holiday and be safe.

3 comments:

Krafthead said...

Sorry you didn't finish your album! I would share it any way. Happy Thanksgiving Treva!

The Scrappin Diva said...

We know you are a busy lady but hopefully you will still finish the album. Happy blessings to you and your family

Papercrafting Princess said...

Give us a sneak peek of your album : ) Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!