WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Mother's Day


Last night I was the host for the Friday Night Chat Challenge over at Scraps of Color.  It was just a few of us hanging out and creating  Mother's Day cards/projects.  I still have lots to do so I should have more to share once I'm done.  So today I'm sharing the two cards and ATC that I completed, the ATC challenge was to use just one word to describe your mother.  I chose generous because my mother has a heart of gold not just for her family but her friends and her community.  I am so thankful for my mother!  I'm so glad they finally caught the other bomb suspect, continued prayers for Boston and the law enforcement workers.  So have you started on your Mother's Day projects yet?  Are you celebrating Earth Day today?  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Hi Treva, You know I love you and your work, therefore I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Go over to my blog http://www.stillyoungandcroppin.blogspot.com to see the details!

CraftySue52 said...

Lovely cards and ATC...nicely done.

The Scrappin Diva said...

You did a great job of hosting FNC and getting some slow folkes like me in gear to get Mother's Day cards started. Love your creations I need to cut out Mother's Day with a machine thanks for sharing your beautiful creations