WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Congrats



Today I'm sharing a card that I started last night and finished this morning because I wanted to make sure it left the house with my DH this morning.  It's another signature simple card and one that looks better in person.  I used a kraft base, wood grain embossing folder, tag cut with my SLICE, little piece of ribbon left from my last post, the clock punched from a piece of pattern paper, a strip of chevron washi tape, stamped sentiment and gemstones from Hobby Lobby.

Inspiration for today's card came from Mojo Monday sketch #332.  I'm also sharing it for this week's blog challenge over at Scraps of Color embossing challenge, I used dry embossing.  Lastly, I'm sharing it over at Hiding in my Craft Room for their challenge #136.

Did you guess it, DH got a new job; I'm so proud of him as this new venture comes with some challenges but I know that he can do it!  The time had come for him to make a change, we're thankful for God's favor in this opportunity.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you come back soon; I'm wishing you and yours a great week. 

8 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Congratulations on his new venture. Great take on the sketch. I love this card!

Michele said...

very classy card! congrats to your DH! xo

CraftySue52 said...

Great masculine card. Congrats to your DH on his new job!

Edie said...

Congratulations to you both! God is good!

Trina said...

Congrats to him! You are so sweet to make him a card to celebrate! It looks great!

Kimberly said...

What a sweet way to congratulate your hubby! Very nice looking card :)

NC Peach said...

Really love this card and know that your DH loves it too! Congrats on his new job!

Jenscrapstoo said...

Fantastic card, great embossing and a great way to use up some scraps!!
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo