WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, April 19, 2014

10K Ready

Today's LO will be included in DD's school album, it uses pictures taken just before they were about to participate in last month's 10k.  We were so proud of her as it was her first time participating in  a 10k and it rained; she really doesn't care for the outdoors!

The inpsiration for the LO came from the Desk to Done challenge #30 hosted by Tiare from Embrace Your Art.  I really wanted some running themed paper but I didn't have any and I couldn't find any at the three stores where I looked so I settled on some Get Your Game on Paper from Little Yellow Bicylce.  Even though this is another simple LO I used four different machines to cut the embellishments and lettering.  The stars are EK Success stickers and the bling Jolee's; which is an EK Success brand (something I recently learned). 

3 comments:

Miss Misi said...

Very cool! I think the paper works well with the photos.

Kimberly said...

What a huge accomplishment for your daughter...cute layout! She's lucky to have you capturing these memories for her :)

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Love the pennant and silhouette. Works well to tie all of the elements of the layout together.