WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, September 5, 2014

Back2School Shopping

I am back today to share a LO that I started several weeks ago and finally finished this morning, it uses pictures taken of my daughter during one of her back to school shopping trips.  We actually shop all summer but we took these pictures one weekend while we were on a little weekend getaway.  The LO actually looks better in person, I cut the title using the Designer Calendar and Wall Decor and More cartridges.  I used a TH kraft glassine pocket to hold some of the tags and the butterfly paperclip is from K&Co, the file folder is from Jo-Ann's and has been in my stash forever along with the other embellishments.

I am sharing this LO for the following challenges:
Scraps of Color - Back to School
Hiding in my Craft Room - #163 Freestyle
Scrap Our Stash- Stash Challenge #18 Back to School

Thank you for your visit, have a wonderfully blessed weekend.

16 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

I just LOVE your layout of DD, especially the bag with the clothes labels!!

Brenda said...

Very nice page and what a great idea to scrap a back to school shopping moment!
Great job with the challenge! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

Tammi said...

love your page!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

Michele said...

what a doll your daughter is! fun day and fun layout. xo

Gemiel said...

What a great layout!! Putting some of the tags in the glassine bag is a great idea. Your daughter is beautiful.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Cool embellies on this page. I like!

Catina Creates said...

Love this layout, the pocket holding the tags is so cute!

NC Peach said...

Another awesome LO, Treva! I love that you documented this, and I'm sure your daughter loves this too!

Elizabeth said...

What a fun layout, I love back to school shopping too!!! Thanks for playing along with SOS!
e.

kate blue said...

Super fun day, thank goodness I do not have to shop like that:). So have to scraplift that super cute bag idea-genius!!! Kate (SOS)

Rochelle Spears said...

Great Layout! I love the pocket full of stuff!!! :) Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash! :)

Miss Misi said...

I love documenting memories like this. The bag (pocket) goes great with the theme. Nice!

TantiK Creation said...

Such a fun page! I love that pocket with all the price tag in it. Great job! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

Redd Robin Studios said...

That's a great take on the challenge....Back To School Shopping!

Lovely layout!

~Robin Redd
Scrap Our Stash Design Team

Nicole Doiron said...

Very nice use of the stash items from the lists! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

nada said...

Great take on the challenge! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!