WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Happy Fall

Back today to share another simple card that I finally had to throw in the towel and call it finished and done!  Originally I was trying to stamp a background but for some reason I could never get it done to my satisfaction so I just decided to use pattern paper instead.  All papers used are from the DCWV Year Round Paper Stack, I used a edge punch and added a leaf brad from my stash.  The sentiment was cut using the Simply Charmed cricut cartridge.  I'm sure I'll be sharing more Fall themed cards within the next few weeks before I pack up for my weekend retreat.

The inspiration and sketch for the card came from Clean & Simple Stamping, I am also sharing this card for the Think Fall challenge over at Hiding in my Craft Room and the Fall Color challenge over at Mema's Crafts.

5 comments:

Cheryl H said...

Love this Treva!!! Very nice!

Papercrafting Princess said...

It screams Fall! Thanks for joining us in our September Color Challenge at Mema's Crafts. - Princess DT Member

PennyRae's Mandala Creation's said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at MemA's Craft's. PennyRae DT

chera said...

Love the fall leaves!!!!

creative lady said...

Love the background fall leaves. Thanks for joining Mema's Crafts Fall challenge.