WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Feel Better Soon



It rained all day yesterday and they are calling for more rain today.    All I can think about is rain rain go away I've got lots to do.  DH and I are headed north and DD is headed to Virginia Beach for a school trip so of course I'll be on pins and needles the entire time.  Last year when she went on this trip I was able to go down and hang out with her too but since it fell on a weekend where I have another commitment I can't go.  On well it's all a part of growing up!

Today's project is one that I put together using more of my paper scraps from my stash and a few embellishments.  I cut the umbrella using the April Showers cartridge and the sentiment came from the Phrases cartridge.  I am sharing this card for this week's April Showers challenge over at Bitten by the Bug2 and the #195 Super Scraps challenge over at Hiding in my Craft Room.

Take care and see the next time!

7 comments:

Tamika said...

I went to VA beach for the first time last year and loved it, I can't wait until his weather clears up. Love your card!

Caroline said...

What a wonderful get well card. Love the umbrella and the raindrops, and splashes! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Caroline said...

What a wonderful get well card. Love the umbrella and the raindrops, and splashes! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Pam MacKay said...

Love your rainy day creation! The sentiment looks fantastic! Thanks for joining BBTB2

LilArtsyWoman said...

Love your card Treva! April showers are welcomed if they wash the pollen away (lol).

Sharon said...

Great card!! Love the bling on the umbrella! Thank you so very much for joining our 'April Showers Challenge' at BBTB2!!!! :)

LauraEva said...

That is a great card! Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog!