WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Wednesday Wandersings


It's Wednesday, let the countdown begin!  So much going on this week so prayers and praises being lifted for people, cities, our leaders and the world.  I am joining others in a global prayer for a brave little girl who is battling cancer, it just breaks my heart but I believe in a God that has no limits so he can heal her body.  I'm praying for the city of Baltimore as there is much to be done, lets get busy!

Today's Mother's day card was made using paper scraps from my stash and several of my Spellbinders Nestabilites.  I have lots of stuff in my arsenal but rarely use it.  The pattern paper came from a Basic Grey 6x6 paper pad that I was gifted in a swap a few years ago. I used a MS punch for the butterflies and a stamp for the sentiment.  I am sharing this card for HIMCR #197 any holiday over at Hiding in my Craft Room and Mema's Crafts anything goes April challenge, must use a die or punch.

Take care and have a great day!


4 comments:

Miss Misi said...

Yes, there are lots of prayers needed.

Very pretty card!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thanks for the beautiful card. Joining you in prayer!

The Scrappin Diva said...

Yes prayers going up to all
Beautiful Mother's Day card

Krafthead said...

Praying as well! Love the pink with that Kraft paper~