WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, September 7, 2015

Labor Day


Hello Monday and Happy Labor Day!  Today I am sharing another card that  I put together for my daughter, as stated in an earlier post she will find a different card her backpack this week.  All items used have been in my stash for for a while, love the stamped sentiment!

I not sure why I hadn't scheduled this post before now but now I am struggling to get it done.  I am sleepy, tired and anxious all in one; there is so much to do but I need to get back in bed.  DH and I had a much needed date night last night, but I was up way past my bedtime along with several emotional family crisis I am in need of prayers and more grace.  After seeing the movie War Room my daughter asked me would I be emptying my closet?

Take care and enjoy the holiday.

2 comments:

Krafthead said...

Awww, this is cute! I love the embellishment and the sentiment~

Miss Misi said...

Love the globe and what a cool idea of giving your DD cards! Sending you prayers.