WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, September 11, 2015

Lady Falcons


It's Friday and I'm back to share the card that my daughter will find in her lunch box today.  I'll be switching to random mini notes starting next week.   I am sharing this card for the Favorite Team Colors challenge over at Hiding in my Craft Room.  The favorite team being my daughter's volleyball team. I got the falcon from the school's website, found some papers in my stash, punched the circles, hand wrote the sentiment, added some twine and a few sequins and the card was done!

 Lots going on today with 9/11 events.  I can't wait until 5:00, I'm not feeling well today; I just took some sinus medicine because my head is hurting really bad.

2 comments:

Lena said...

I'm sure your daughter is going to love this awesome card!
Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
♥ Lena – DT
Lena’s Creations

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Wonderful card, great colors. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

Sue - HIMCR DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/