WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, February 29, 2016

Cherish History


Hello Monday and welcome to the last day of February.  Today I am sharing the LO that I completed for the Black History Month Bingo Challenge over at Scraps of Color.  The LO uses pictures taken last January when we went to the Black HistoryMuseum for MLK Day.  They have since relocated to another building, so we need to make plans to go there soon.   One of the elements on the card was to include an embellished ATC, which I stenciled the background and added a die that I cut with the my cricu using the December/January classroom cartridge which I glimmer misted (hard to see in the picture).  The January calendar was cut from a 2015 Black History calendar.  This makes my 8th completed LO for 2016, not too far behind now!

Take care, wishing you and yours a fabulous week!

2 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

A+wesomeness! Great layout and memory to preserve. TFS

LilArtsyWoman said...

Love this LO...Yes we should cherish our history and pass it on to our children and grandchildren.