WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Mother's Day 'Usie'


Hello and happy Super Sunday, I am not a big professional sports fan so I am not one of the people waiting for the big game today!  Instead I am preparing to finish our daughter's birthday celebration, we will be going to Dave & Busters today along with five of her friends.  Today I am sharing another LO that I completed last week.  I am still way behind for my 2016 challenge but I am making progress.  This LO uses the 'Usie' that we took on Mother's Day last year as we were about to start our road trip to see my parents.  Since I used pattern paper I decided to limit the embellishments, I used some ephemera for the Hello Sunshine package from Pink Paislee that I picked up in Tuesday Morning last Spring.  I completed the LO by just stamping Mother's Day and the year directly on the paper.

Thank you for your visit, take care and have a Super Week.