WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Wednesday Musings


Wow, where does the time go?  As usual I can't seem to catch up I haven't done a LO in forever!  Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday, we are cleaning up after a really bad storm yesterday.  I am not sure if the weather service said it was a tornado but it was hailing, raining, and the wind blowing very hard lots of damage and power outages.  Thankful that we only lost power for a few hours.  Today I am sharing a mini holiday recipe album that I made as part of a handmade gift for a RAK swap over at Scraps of Color.  I hope the recipient is able to use it as it was a true labor of love, even though it might not look that way.  I am happy to report that I used my Cinch for the first time, it has been sitting in the box forever, it is one of the first releases!  I used chipboard for the covers,  paper from an American Crafts 6x6 paper pad, stickers and Spellbinders dies.  The tutorial instructions came from another video shared by Maymay.  Take care and enjoy your day.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful project and it does look like a "labor of love".