WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Curtain Fold Christmas Card


Hello and happy Saturday, here it is almost 4:00 in the morning and I am wide awake.  This is crazy the one morning I can sleep in I am awake so I decided to blog!  Today I am sharing a card that may get tossed as it is one that I have mixed feelings about the end result.  I think it is the colors that I used, anyway the inspiration for this card came from another Maymay video tutorial and it is my last Christmas in July card for this year.  I am sharing this card for challenge #260 over at Hiding in my Craft Room.   I have to get back to using my stash because recently I have been adding to my stash which is not good.  Take care and enjoy your weekend.