WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Pretty Like Mommy


Hello and happy Saturday, it has been a busy week and in honor of the last day of  National Women's Month I'm sharing today's project.  I really like this picture taken of  my daughter and I last month after she spoke at the Girl Scout's Thinking Day program.  Such a proud moment and this picture captured by her troop leader is one of my favorite pictures with her.  This is another one of my signature simple projects, I did try to step out some by adding some splatter to the LO base and the pattern/speckled paper is some handmade paper that has been in my stash for a long time.  I cut the title using my Silhouette Cameo, the doily, and other page elements are items that I used all the time on my projects.  I'll share this LO for the Anything Goes Challenge #41 over at Cardz TV and the letter A -  Anything But a Card  over at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.  Thank you for your visit enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Michele said...

beautiful photo and sweet layout. came over from scraps of color and following you now! xo

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful scrapbook page. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge.

LilArtsyWoman said...

O M Goodness, Miss Treva. This LO is gorgeous as well as the two women in the photo. A precious moment to remember.