WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Wednesday Wanderings


Hello and happy snowy Wednesday, the kids got another inclement weather day but I braved the elements and came in.  It is freezing cold here in my office and I want to go home and crawl into bed.  Today I am sharing a card that I put together for one of the requests on the FB card angel group.  I used inspiration from sketch #133 from Fab Friday  The paper came from the 6x8 Bella Blvd paper pad that I picked up on clearance a few weeks ago at HL, I think it is called Make Your Mark.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes Challenge #39 over at Cardz TV.  Take care, be safe and come again soon!

5 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Oh, how pretty! Love your mix of designer papers, great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Amanda Mertz said...

Such pretty DSP! THis layout is great to show it off...it's sure to help a special someone feel better! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Heather said...

That is super fun paper you used here - this time of year, I can't help but think of bunny ears! A perfect cherry get well! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Gorgeous cards and I'm loving those papers.

Krafthead said...

Very pretty! I am loving those papers :)