WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Happy Birthday


Hello and happy Saturday, today is my manager's birthday so I am sharing the card I made for her.   I used one of my new favorite die sets  to make the card, this easel card is so versatile.  I used some  Love Nicole heavy weight cardsrock for the base and some paper scraps from the American Crafts Crimison 6x6 paper pad for the banner.  I heat embossed the sentiment and the flower, I think I might even use chalkboard paper the next time I make this card!   I am sharing this card for the CAS challenge #55 over at Always Fun Challenges and the Anything Goes  Challenge #45 over at  Cardz TV.   Thank you for your visit, have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Love everything about this card! It is so ca-ute!