WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, April 20, 2018

Hello Friday

Hello and happy Friday, cooler temps this AM but a little warm up later today.  Day 2 of our move and I am up trying to get an early start to my day.  I have had some late nights this week ar work so my plan is to leave work a little early today.  Baby girl returns from her minimester in South Carolina today, DH is out of town for the weekend and there's lots do as always.  Today's card is one that I put together for someone that recently experienced the loss of both of their parents.  I used paper from the 6x6 Spring paper pad from American Crafts, a WeR Memory Keepers die for the rose, twine for the bow and some Queen & Co Jellies as embellishments.  I am sharing this card for the following challenges:  3-2-1 over at  DIe Cuttin' Divas, Super Scraps Saturday #348 over at  Hiding in my Craft Room. and Anything Goes #44 over at  Cardz TV..  Thank you for your visit, have a wonderful weekend and I hope you return soon!

7 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Treva: this is a sweet thoughtful comfort card! The mix of colors and papers is pretty and very interesting. They give the eye much to look at with interest. Thanks for sharing during the scraps theme week at HIMCR! Becca~DT

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, that is a beautiful card. I love the colors you used for your papers. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

LilArtsyWoman said...

This card is beautiful. The mixture of pattern papers go so perfectly together.

Esther said...

Very pretty!
Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

Gloria said...

Such a beautiful card and loving the color combo:) Thank you for playing along with us over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas!

Georgiana said...

I sure do like the pattern papers. I have this stack too! Thank you for joining our “3-2-1” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT