WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Have a Happy You Day


Hello and happy Tuesday, hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend.  Cloudy skies and more rain in the forecast for our area thanks to Alberto.  One of the projects that I started to tackle over the weekend was to organize my scraps, it is going to be a long process!  I recently went to crop with some ladies and one of the other scrappers had her scraps organized and she mentioned if I had mine organized I would probably use them so I have started that monumental task.  So today I am sharing a card that I put together using some scraps from that pile, I was ready to toss that piece of pattern paper but decided to use it one more time!  The sentiment is from the Cardz TV This 'N' That stamp set, I added a few Queen & Co. Jellies but you can barely see them in the picture.  I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes Challenge #22 over at Love to Craft and Anything Goes #49 over at Cardz TV.  Take care and have a wonderful week.

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is gorgeous.

msafrocentric2012 said...

Love the butterflies

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Nice work! Yep, my scraps are organized too!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Beautiful card and good way to use some scraps up! Thanks for joining us at LTCCB
Tina dt