WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, May 27, 2018

With Love


Hello Sunday, I had lots of things on my to do list this weekend but most of them have not been done!  I guess I will just spend tomorrow doing chores and running errands.  Today I am sharing a card using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts's challenge #265, pattern paper from Bo Bunny's Modern Miss 6x6 paper pad.  The stitched hearts are unbranded dies and the sentiment is from Spellbinders Sentiments 3. Take care and be safe.

2 comments:

Lori said...

This is so pretty! Love the silver hearts. Great take on our sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

Wendy Coffman said...

Love the stitched hearts! Thanks for playing along with AHSC!