WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Thursday Musings


Hello Thursday, here it is 2 am and I am wide awake.  Today’s card share is another one where I used scraps to create a background, I have seen other cards where they have added embossing; maybe I will try that too.  The pattern papers came from the Pebbles Garden Party paper pad, used a Darice die for the flower, a piece of twine for the bow, a stamped sentiment and two pearl gems completed this card!  I am sharing this card for challenge #161 - Female our Mother over at Always Fun Challenges and the Flowers and or Butterflies #397 over at Use Your Stuff.

Thank you for your visit,take care and stay safe and healthy.

2 comments:

Willa Jean said...

Love this card! I have only scraps from that same paper pack. Sure wish I would have bought more than one!

Evelyn said...

I love it, Treva. What a soft, beautiful background, and the flowers are so pretty with their pearl centers. Great way to use up even the tiniest scraps!!

Evelyn