WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Sending Joy


Hello and  happy cloudy Tuesday afternoon.  I am doing a drive by post sharing one of the cards that I  created over the weekend.  The  paper came from the My Mind’s Eye Fancy That 6x6 paper pad, the stitched oval dies are from an unbranded set and the sentiment is from the Stampin Up Share Sunshine PDF download.  I am sharing this card for the Cardz TV Anything Goes challenge #115 and the  Love to Craft  challenge blog #46 - May Anything Goes.    I am working on more cards to be donated to a group that will be distributing them to first responders.

Thank you for your visit, hurry back soon.

1 comment:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Beautiful combination of patterns and colors! Love the strips...I will have to try that.