WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, May 15, 2020

CIU #200 - Shoot for the Stars


Hello Friday, let the weekend begin!  Today’s card share is my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  The theme for challenge #200 is Shoot for the Stars, a congratulations project with stars.  The  sponsor  for this challenge is DRS Designs and they are offering a $20 voucher to their online design store.

I created my card using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #554 and papers from my scrap stash that coordinated with the recipient’s school colors.  The pig is a digital stamp provided by our sponsor that I colored with color pencils and markers, used a Darice star embossing folder and a few wood veneer stars.  I created this card for one of my friend’s grandsons, he is one of the class of 2020 high school students that will have to settle for a non traditional celebration.

Now that you’ve seen my project I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more design team inspiration.  Create and share your congratulations project that includes a die and  stars.  The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at noon EST.

Thank you  for your visit, I hope you will come back soon.  Wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend, be safe and stay healthy.

11 comments:

Willa Jean said...

So cute! I always "stalk" your blog to see your inspiration!

Rachelle Oltean said...

This little piggy is adorable! I really like your design layout and this would be a great card for a graduate of any age!
Rachelle : )

Vicki said...

This warms my heart! Such a cute image and love the star embossed background!

ScrappyHorses said...

Oh my, how cute is this little guy running into the card! Love the embossing and the added star embellishments! Such a fun design!

CA Scrapper said...

I love that little pig, he's adorable. The star embossing is perfect on your card.


Leslie

Sherri Thacker said...

This is one cute piggy on here!! Love it!!

LilArtsyWoman said...

A cute and lovely card.

Claudia's kaartjes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KT Fit Kitty said...

Your graduation piggy is so cute! I'm happy our sketch could inspire you! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! I hope you'll be back again!

KT Fit Kitty
Tuesday Morning Sketches DT

Debbie said...

Fun grad card!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Adorable graduation card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.