WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Live More Worry Less


 Hello Sunday, doing a quick drive by post before I go out for a walk.  Today’s card share uses sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches  #614,  papers from the My Mind’s Eye A Happy Heart 6x6 paper pad, a Sizzix die and a flower that has been sitting on my work space desk for a long time.  I used a Project Life card for the sentiment, I just might have to keep this card as a reminder for myself.  The struggle is real trying to use my stash and not buy anything, I really don’t need anything!  I did have to buy adhesive and a replacement blade for one of my trimmers.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return soon. Take care and continue to be safe.




5 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Very pretty card. Absolutely love that sentiment!! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Ooh! Beautiful and elegant take on the sketch! Love this!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Dk said...

Very nice Te!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

This lovely card has such a calming vibe....

Gerda said...

What a very pretty card!! LOVE the sentiment you used!!
Have a great day,
Gerda