WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Just A Note


 Hello and happy rainy Thursday, doing a quick drive by post to share a card that I put together using sketch inspiration from challenge #648 over at Tuesday Morning Sketches,  used DCWV and Echo Park papers, an embossing folder, a Sizzix wreath die and  and some gems.  I'm sharing this card for the embossing folder challenge #623 over at Just Us Girls.  

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return soon.

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty little wreath! This is a charming card, Treva! So happy to have you joining us at Just Us Girls!

Melissa Craig said...

What a sweet, simple card. I love it. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Beautiful spring-y card!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That