WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Saturday Musings


 Hello and good Saturday afternoon, doing a quick drive by post to share a get well card that I put together using sketch inspiration from Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge #544.  I  used mostly paper scraps, an unbranded stitched circle die for the sentiment which is a CTMH stamp, a MS punch for the butterflies and a peal gem and this card was done!  I am getting ready to walk to the post office so it will got out in today's mail.  I have several other cards that I will be working on this weekend so they can go out in Monday's mail.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

Donna Scholz said...

Treva, nice card with the floral print! Great use of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! Thank you for sharing your card and talents once again with us at TSOT!!! -Donna