WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, January 29, 2023

Double Fold Gate

 


Hello, happy Sunday, the start to a new week!  Today's card share is a double fold gate card with a ribbon closure.  I followed Creating with Kristina  video tutorial when creating my card, used pattern papers from the My Mind's Eye Fly a Kite 6x6 paper pad, a  candle die set that I ordered online, a stamp and die set for the outside sentiment and a piece of ribbon for the closure. All items used have been in my stash over a year with the exception of the candle die set!  I am sharing this card for the challenge #194 over at Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  I used the top row going across which was a die cut, fancy fold and ribbon/bow.


Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week; I hope you will visit again soon.


No comments: