WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Cruise Group Picture

Hello Thursday, its cloudy and cool outside right now but its suppose to get up into the 90s later! Today I'm sharing a group picture of us on the cruise. I think we are all pictured as I know I missed one of the formal night pictures taken by the ship's photographer. This picture was taken by PC staff and distributed to those of us that cruised. I'm further up in the staircase so I'm not as visible and and I was looking "crazy" anyway, I hate being photographed! Wishing everyone a blessed day.

4 comments:

Krafthead said...

You can tell you all had a good time!

Scrappin Sista said...

Great picture!!! i am still so jealous!! But I love seeing the cruise thru you!! When I win the lottery Ms. Treva, your going to have to go again.. this time with me!! lol!

Audrey Frelx said...

Treva, you're too funny! I don't think you could look crazy if you tried your very best, my friend! Anyway, eventhough I can't find you at the top, you're at the top in my book anyway -- and, it's a great picture! Wish I could have been there with you all! Maybe the next one! I'd really love to meet you, sweeite!

Netta said...

Awesome picture, beautiful setting