WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Seminar Group

Today I'm sharing the second LO using pictures from the Aikido training seminar where our daughter was a participant. The sketch used was from the Sketch Inspiration site. I didn't include a title because it is placed in the book as part of the other LO using pictures during the seminar. One picture was suppose to be serious and the other picture of them goofing off. My daughter didn't change her expression from one picture to the other. Some of the kids were cut out because they move so fast when the seminar is over its hard for all the parents are trying to take picture! I cut (2) stars from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge and the other one from the Wall Decor & More Cartridge.

2 comments:

Krafthead said...

I really need to use that cart! Thank you once again for getting my cricut gears back oiled :)

Netta said...

another awesome LO, you are on the roll