WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Hello Monday

Happy Memorial Day! Today I'm sharing another LO that I completed using a sketch from the Anytime, Anywhere Scrapbook Experience challenge being hosted by Tiare over at iClassygirl. Even though I'm not caught up on this challenge I feel like I'm making good strides. For this LO I used pictures of our daughter as she was presented a trophy for placing 8th in the Fire Safety Student of the Year Program for the city's 5th graders. We were so surprised and honored that she was recognized for her efforts and placed, her school also won School of the Year! I'm working on another LO using more pictures from this event.

4 comments:

Krafthead said...

I love the cas look!

Scrappin Sista said...

very cute layout Treva!!! Nice work!!

The Scrappin Diva said...

Go ahead lil mama
Great LO Treva

Netta said...

great job on this LO..love the details