WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thank You Card

Today I'm sharing another simple card that I made to send to someone that recently invited our family to dinner. I am also submitting this card for the May BINGO challenge listed over at Mema's Crafts. When I originallly saw the challenge my plan was to do what is called a coverall in bingo but such as time and life would have it I couldn't fit in. So I used the color blue, flowers and dry embossing which is the bottom row of her posted bingo card.

4 comments:

Mema's Crafts said...

Hi Treva, I am glad you were able to participate in my challenge. Thanks for sharing such a cute thank you card and good luck.

Tamika said...

Oh I love how you put this together, great work!

Scrappin Sista said...

What a cute card Ms. Treva... good to see you creating them again!!

Netta said...

Awesome card