WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Altered Frame

I finally did it, I've been wanting to to alter a frame for quite sometime, I think it came out pretty good for a first try.  This was really different and out of my comfort zone!  I didn't use paint or anything as it was a frame kit by Gallery J that was given to me sometime ago.  I didn't use anything that was included in the kit with the exception of the frame and the bookplate.  I used flowers that I received in a RAK,  border embellishment from Recollections and I cut the logo with my Cameo.   I still need to do something to the back but for now its done.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!.

4 comments:

Felisa Montee said...

Treva you did a fabulous job, love the fact you but a cameo cut on your frame and the book plate was a great idea, I will scrap lift that for my next one......too cute

Susan D said...

This frame is beautiful! You did an awesome job Treva! Red is my favorite color!

danita k said...

Lovely!!

NC Peach said...

Treva, you knocked this challenge out of the park! This could also apply to week 13's challenge too! I love the embellishments and how you added your logo this project! TFS!