WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Feel Better Soon

Hello Saturday, getting ready for another busy day.  Today I'm sharing a card that I made to send to my sister who was recently diagnosed with needing a liver transplant.  She lives in Georgia and has been in Alabama this week testing and getting ready to be placed on the transplant list.  Please keep our family in prayer.

The inspiration for this card came from sketch #183 over at Operation Write Home. I used a Making Memories 6x6 paper pad that's been in my stash forever along with a stamp that I picked up from the Hobby Lobby earlier this year.  Can you see that I even inked the edges of the paper?  Take care and enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Dakota Bear said...

Lovely card! Prayers go out for your sister that she will be a recipient soon.

Krafthead said...

Keeping you all lifted up in prayer!! Nice card~

The Scrappin Diva said...

cute card to lift your sister's spirits.....continue prayers for sister and family