WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thinking of You

Its Thursday, a cool morning with a forecast of warmer temps this weekend.  My mind and heart is heavy too much to try to sort through; I'm starting to think I need a break;  a vacation of some sorts.  I need some 'me time' or something to take my mind and thoughts in a different direction.  Oh well such as it I've got to press on and keep looking upward!

Today I'm sharing a circle card, nothing fancy  as that's just not my style!  I'm sharing this card for the week 32 blog challenge over at Scraps of Color.  The card base was cut using my cricut and the Wild Card cartridge.  I used paper from the DCWV Latte paper stack, the flower and pearl embellishments from Recollections.  The stamp has been in my stash forever, one that I picked up from the $1 bin at Michaels.

Wishing you a great day.

7 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Such a pretty card - love the pp and flower tfs!!!

msafrocentric2012 said...

The card is simple but pretty. I have that pp. It is a good thing you have crafting to ease your mind

Papercrafting Princess said...

Simply beautiful!

Michele said...

this is awesome. just right., but most importantly please think of something that is just for you, a mini vacation of some sort, to lighten your heart. i'll be thinking good thoughts for you. xo

JustMaxine55 said...

Love your card Treva! My circle cards always turn out lopsided!

CraftySue52 said...

Pretty card Treva..like the circle of bling!

The Scrappin Diva said...

Very cute sis....I haven't done a circle card in ages...,thanks for the inspiration