WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hello Sunday



 
 
The start of a new week of prayer and praise as we learned on Friday that my sister is number 2 on the transplant list.  We are so happy for God's grace and anxiously await the next breakthrough.

I am strill trying to get in some scrappin'  in whenever possible.  Today I am sharing a LO and card that I completed for the Summertime and the Scrappin is Easy workshop.  On the LO I used stickles on the base and another picture from our trip to Pittsburgh.  The card was made  using some of the paper scraps from the LO and other misc. elements.

Thank you for stopping by, wishing you a great week!

2 comments:

Dakota Bear said...

Nicely done on both projects. I love how you doodled the background with Stickles on the layout.

Papercrafting Princess said...

Fun projects! Your baby girl is growing up